WE LISTEN. WE ARE AVAILABLE. AND WE UNDERSTAND.
Compassionate Legal Representation in Suburban Atlanta and Beyond
At The Brogdon Firm, our attorney and legal team are dedicated professionals with a long history of success providing clients with winning case strategies. We know what it takes to create a strong personal injury case to meet the legal goals of our clients. When we are working for you or your family, you can trust we will help you all fight for the justice you deserve after sustaining life-changing injuries at the hand of someone else’s negligence. Since our firm was founded, we have been focused on providing the residents of Atlanta and Georgia with reliable, client-focused representation. We are passionate about justice and helping our clients and the residents of Georgia. We are committing to helping anyone who needs representation
Offering Legal Assistance for Every Type of Personal Injury Case
If you or a loved one is injured because of the negligence of another party, you have the right to seek compensation for your damages in state or federal court. You may think you can’t fight against a large company or truck manufacturer, but when sellers and businesses put profits before the safety of the people in our area, we help our clients hold them accountable. Negligent and reckless behavior isn’t legally acceptable, and we help clients fight for what’s right! An accident can leave you or your loved one with serious life-threatening injuries, pain, and financial difficulties. You don’t have to suffer these injustices alone, our Powder Springs personal injury attorney will help you fight to cover your medical bills, lost income, mental anguish, pain, and suffering. Our lawyers have been honored by their peers and the community for their commitment and professionalism.
Clients can trust the legal professionals and Powder Springs personal injury attorney at The Brogdon Firm with all personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents: Driving your car responsibly shouldn’t leave you suffering from life-altering injuries. If you’ve been involved in a car accident caused by the reckless driving of another party, we can help you recover damages to pay medical bills and cover lost income. We handle all types of car accidents, including personal, commercial, and manufacturer-caused incidents.
- Catastrophic Injury: When an accident leaves you unable to care for yourself or drastically changes your quality of life, contact our Powder Springs catastrophic injury attorney. A catastrophic injury can leave victims unable to work or care for themselves without assistance. A personal injury claim can provide the important resources you’ll need to cope with your injuries.
- Civil Rights Infringement: As a citizen of the United States, individuals are guaranteed freedoms protected by the US Constitution. When these rights are withheld, infringed, or denied, those disenfranchised persons are entitled to a legal strategy.
- Mediation Services: The Brogdon Firm offers mediation services to our clients throughout Georgia. Attorney Brogdon has extensive mediation experience and is a qualified senior neutral with a leading mediation firm in Georgia.
- Professional Negligence: Being harmed by someone you’ve paid for their expertise can be especially violating. Doctors, accountants, and other professionals owe their clients and patients a duty of care that is competent and ethical. When you receive subpar services, you have the right to file a negligence claim to recover damages for injuries and losses caused by your practitioner.
- Shooting & Assault: While most personal injury lawsuits involve cases of accidental harm, a victim of intentional harm can bring a case against another party responsible for violent actions against them. Our Power Springs personal injury attorney helps clients bring lawsuits in civil court to seek compensation for cases of assault and shootings. Victims work with our legal team to fight for the compensation they deserve and need to recuperate from their injuries.
- Slip & Falls: Slip and falls cases are extremely common personal injury claims. Whether you are young or old, everyone is susceptible to tripping and being injured in a fall. Depending on your physical fitness and health, a slip and fall can be a life-changing injury or even a fatality.
- Trucking Accident Attorney: Trucking accidents can lead to catastrophic injuries and chronic pain. Recovering damages from a trucking company or manufacturer can be challenging without competent and experienced legal assistance.
- Wrongful Death: If you’ve lost a loved one due to the negligence of a third party, you may be entitled to file a wrongful death lawsuit. Surviving family members can seek justice on behalf of their lost loved one. When the death of an individual is caused by the misconduct or negligence of another party, that person can be held responsible for their reckless actions.
At The Brogdon Firm, we understand what it takes to build a strong personal injury case and make persuasive arguments to help our clients meet their legal objectives. Whether we need to argue your case before a jury or negotiate a settlement behind the scenes, our experienced team is ready to serve you.
Offering Compassionate Legal Representation to Clients Across Metro Atlanta
If you’ve been involved in an accident in Georgia, our personal injury attorney can help you fight for justice. If your accident was caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another party, you deserve to be compensated for your losses. The Brogdon Firm has decades of experience helping clients fight injustice. Our track record shows our legal team’s experience fighting for large settlements and notable verdicts achieved through hard work, thorough investigation, and dedication.
$800 Thousand Wrongful Death
$500 Thousand Commercial Vehicle Accident
$300 Thousand Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice
“My experience with the Brogdon firm has been nothing short of top-tier. The detailed attention and special care they give you makes you feel as if you’re their only client.” - Joshua
“At every juncture, I was not only confident Gino was fighting for me to obtain a just outcome, but equally confident that Gino personally cared about me and my family though out the entire process.” - Ralph