WE LISTEN. WE ARE AVAILABLE. AND WE UNDERSTAND.
Helping Georgians Fight for Their Right to Fair Compensation
Being involved in an accident can have a lasting impact on your physical and mental health, finances, and life. From having to recover physically to struggling with PTSD and worrying about medical expenses and property damage, accident victims have a lot to grapple with following an accident.
At The Brogdon Firm, our attorney and legal team are dedicated to helping our clients pursue civil action and financial compensation after being hurt in negligence-related accidents. One you retain our firm, we can help you establish liability, calculate your economic and non-economic damages, and build a strong case. Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients, and you can trust our team to work tirelessly to achieve the best possible settlement.
Do You Need a Lawyer for a Personal Injury Claim in GA?
Legally, you are not required to have an attorney represent you in a Georgia personal injury claim, and you can opt to handle the claim yourself. However, it is always in your best interest to retain reliable counsel.
Having an attorney not only increases the likelihood that you will achieve favorable results but also ensures you have someone experienced in your corner throughout the case. Even if you have been offered a settlement, you should still consult with an attorney.
Insurance company representatives do not have your best interest in mind, and they often offer claimants lowball offers since their primary goal is to settle for as little as possible. If you work with an attorney, they can help you calculate your damages and negotiate with the insurance company/opposing party.
Our Wide Array of Personal Injury Services in Atlanta, GA
Backed by over a decade of collective experience, our legal team is equipped to handle a wide range of personal injury matters, including:
- Car accidents. Drivers owe others on the road a duty of care to adhere to the rules of the road and drive with caution. If a driver is reckless or negligent and causes an accident, they can be held liable for the damages and injuries other sustain. Other potentially liable parties in car accident claims include passengers, car part manufacturers, highway or roadway maintenance teams, bars or restaurants (who overserve a drunk driver), or others on the road.
- Catastrophic injury. If an accident causes a person injuries that permanently affect their ability to work and have the same quality of life (i.e. loss of limb, permanent hearing or vision loss, spinal cord damage, traumatic brain injuries, etc.), they are entitled to pursue financial compensation against liable parties.
- Civil rights violations. U.S. citizens have certain rights and freedoms because of the constitution, and if these rights are violated, infringed upon, or denied, the victim of this injustice can pursue legal action.
- Mediation services. If you need help mediating civil litigation cases, land or contract disputes, defamation and slander allegation, construction and business litigation matters, or civil rights violations cases, Attorney Brogdon has extensive experience and is a strong believer in the mediation process.
- Professional negligence. If you pay someone to complete a service and they injure you and/or cause damages, you may be able entitled to compensation. Professional negligence claims can be brought against any practitioner or worker who fails in their duty of care, including but not limited to accountants, healthcare professionals, plumbers, etc.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one is devastating, and while no amount of money or apologies can bring them back, you can pursue financial compensation for funeral and burial expenses, accrued medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages caused by the loss of your loved one.
- Truck accidents. Because of the long hours and demanding schedules, overloaded truck beds, poorly maintained trucks, and a number of other factors, trucks can get into and cause serious crashes. If you or a loved one is involved in a truck accident, you should consult with our team to discuss your legal rights and options.
- Slip (or trip) and fall accidents. Property owners should ensure visitors and guests are safe while on their property, which can include addressing or warning guests of tripping hazards. If you slip or trip and fall while on a property, you can file a premises liability lawsuit and fight to be compensated for your damages.
- Shootings and assaults. Victims/survivors of assaults, shootings, and other violent crimes can pursue civil action against the party reasonable for their injuries.
Our Firm Represents Clients in Atlanta & Surrounding Cities
If you or a loved one have been injured in a negligence-related accident, you can trust our firm with your case. The Brogdon Firm is known for providing compassionate, client-focused representation to Atlanta residents. Attorney Brogdon has committed his practice to personal injury cases and has a vast amount of experience helping clients maximize their compensation and minimize their liability.
We make our clients our priority and take a client-centered approach to cases. Our team will be available to answer questions and provide high-quality service and honest answers throughout your entire case. From calculating the damages you are owed to investigating the accident, connecting you with expert witnesses, collecting evidence, and handling other important legalities, our firm is here to help you fight for your right to fair compensation.
$800 Thousand Wrongful Death
$500 Thousand Commercial Vehicle Accident
$300 Thousand Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice
“My experience with the Brogdon firm has been nothing short of top-tier. The detailed attention and special care they give you makes you feel as if you’re their only client.” - Joshua
“At every juncture, I was not only confident Gino was fighting for me to obtain a just outcome, but equally confident that Gino personally cared about me and my family though out the entire process.” - Ralph